Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hey...I'm (still) scrapping!

It is amazing what a few sheets of awesome paper will do to you! I have been is in such a slump and then seeing some great papers at the LSS - I am busy doing pages like crazy!

Here is what I have done the last few days...



This is the second half of the last one posted sunday. Pictures from Carcajou Falls (04/06).


Supplies: PP is Rusty Pickle; CS is SU!; computer font is TT Elementric; inks are Colorbox



Some fun summer pictures. Water balloons are a staple in out house - it is amazing what a buck at the dollar store will do and how much fun we can have with it. Half an hour of filling up, tie a few knots and 20 seconds later....soaking wet and no more balloons! But, man do we have some fun!


Supplies: PP is October Afternoon; CS is SU!; cloth tags are Ting-a-Lings from Carolee's Creations



It's all in the hair! I think that is why I took so many pictures of him while he was into the long hair (it even gets longer)!


Supplies: PP is October Afternoon; CS is SU!; metal embellishments are SU! (Hodgepog Hardware) and ribbon is piggy tales





I have two more on the go right now - will post once finish! I am just so happy that I am once again inspired!


k - this one done. It was bit time consuming as I decided I wanted to cut out flowers (can you say dumb a$$) Really like the effect though, especially the flower on the butt!



Supplies: Allpapers are Piggy tales; lettering are Heidi Swapp's Ghost letters



page two of a double spread...these pictures were taken just before we left NW. A very hot day and needless to say water was a huge of the day. Once again I cut out some extra flowers for some added impact. Also, there is some writing around one of the flowers - punch words for our friends.

Supplies: All papers are Piggy Tales; lettering is Heidi Swapp Ghost Letters

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...