Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ya I know, but I love it!

I have been on such a roll lately - even though some have given me a few more grey hairs and even had me pulling out some! But hey, I am up to October of 2006! That has to account to something, right?!



So this one is a bit of a back track - missed it and and was able to fit it in. This is one of the ones that gave me a headache - not a favorite - but it is done.


supplies: SU! patterned papers






This one is from Norman Wells - the last big quading trip before the move. We headed up to Discovery Ridge. This is when the infamous mountain tumble happened. Me, a mountain, a quad and me coming out on the bottom of it all - literally! But the scenery - can't be beat. Well worth all the bumps, bruises and aching bones/muscles.

Supplies: Scenic Route 'Ashville' patterned papers




...second half of layout

supplies: Scenic Route 'Ashville' patterned papers, Cardstock is SU!








This is the first layout for Drayton Valley! About says it all.


supplies: Foof-a-la 'Red, Black & Cream' patterned papers and rub ons; Cardstock is SU! and chipboard is Cloud Nine. ALso used the SU! spiral punch




second half of layout


supplies: same as above









This is a very simple layout of Bob & Drake walking on the lawn and just talking - love it.

Supplies: We Are Memory Keepers pattered papers and SU! cardstock





...second page of layout

supplies: same as above but also used a EK Success punch (Photo Corner), raised one photo up on chipboard and used a stamp from Unique Boutique.



This is Drak'e first day on the bus and of School!

supplies: Foof-a-la 'Red, Black & Cream'; MM chipboard covered in Foof-a-la; SU! Hardware in pewter

okay, now this one gave me a huge headache not to mention a few grey hairs and me even pulling out a few! I worked on this one for two days. After destroying three or more sheets of paper and tearing up an layout - this is what I ended up with. I like it, even if there is no journaling on it! Although hidden behind some of the papers on the clipboard, there are the teachers & TA's names.
supplies: SU! patterned papers; PC clipboard, SU! chipboard, SU! punch
Well that is it for now - trying to get 2006 done before I head to a croping retreat in April! Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy!
I finally decided to quit lurking at all your beautiful work and say hi! Thanks for sharing.

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...