Now here are some things you will need:
- Scor-Pal (straight edge & bone folder work just fine)
- punches (various size circles are best)
- ink pads (I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks Black Soot & Fired Brick)
- adhesive (1/8" or 1/2" for assembling the envelopes and your choice for the rest)
- bind it all (if you want to make it the way they say, or you can use binder rings just as easily)
The extra papers left over I am choosing to use on the album itself and add some more pages as there is plenty of room for it. Since this is a kit and the stamps are not actually included (they provide you with stamped copies on white cardstock), I made copies of this sheet on my printer on white, cream and kraft cardstock before cutting them up. Also there is a 12x12 sheet of Life Tags that you are required to cut out - after a rough cut of these, I did the same thing as the stamped images! Now I have the images to use on different versions of this book I intend on making (I have an idea on using this with the Jillibean Soup line). All the pages are together but I have not bound it nor have I added the photo's as I do not know which I want to use yet! This album easily allows you to do that as long as you don't bind it. The directions are clear, however a few times I had to reread parts as I was a bit confused but did figure it out eventually. One thing I will say is that the directs first tell you to punch out all the envelopes and die cuts to prepare and then two steps later they tell you to follow the directions on the envelope die cut sheets to assemble them - needless to say, on the back of all the die cuts you just punched out are all the directions!
I will take some photos of book so far later tonight (after the basketball game - go Cav's) so you can see how it is coming together and my interpretation of it. It is pretty close, just a few minor changes!