Friday, May 29, 2009

Done....

Well not totally - photo's still need to be added of course! I ended up adding more to it than the directions told me too (like stated in previous post)

I used some of my cardstock stash that I felt coordinated well with the colors and made inserts for the four envelopes. Inked them all up and added some extra die cuts and or stamped images. I made an extra file folder with a sheet of cream cardstock and then used some more of the extra materials.
This is what is left over! Not bad, eh?! One other thing I will say about the directions in regards to using the Bond-it-All...I only did nine holes instead of the stated 10 as it would have been uneven then (would have drove me crazy)!

I added the office clips (like suggested) but then added ribbons (SU! & Offray). Now I want to make the Jillibean Soup one...or should I go outside...or should I work in the office...or should I ..... Have a great weekend everyone! Remember next week more items are due in - Collage Press and more Teresa Collins! Until them....

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...