Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday's Feature....Jillibean Soup

If you are into 'Kraft' as much as the rest of the industry - you are gonna love this product! I know I love it and their blog is even better yet! It is absolutely loaded with ideas and showcases their product better than most!

Here are what are known as Journaling Sprouts - they are printed on the same quality Kraft cardstock and come in Brown, Black or Red. They are also available in packs of Square or Circular varieties. They come packaged like this... But here are some shots to show what designs you get (two of each per package)!
There is also coordinating papers - right now in stock I have the complete Black Bean line and only a few of the Cream of Mushroom. There is also plain kraft cardstock!

I also have their coordinating alphabet stickers that are known as Alphabeans and are once again printed on the same heavy weight kraft paper!


For all you cardmakers out there or those of you who like to alter - this is the perfect line for you! I have envies as well! Currently I have the A7 in stock only. You can make cards, make mini books....I plan on making an envelope book (similar to the Teresa Collins one posted earlier).
Another item that goes perfectly with this line is the Worldwin cardmaking line of pre-made card styles and envelopes. Be sure to check them out!
I have had a busy week and have actually been able to squeeze some scrapbooking in! I am now officially done 2007! I have now started 2008 in a new album to boot! I am using the American Crafts 12x12 D Ring binder style and plan on using a variety of sizes of page protectors! Once I have a few done - I will post!
Until then - I am off. Shipment due in today (small one) so hope to get it up - if not will be up by Monday morning! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...