Thursday, August 20, 2009

ON SALE!

I really need to make some room for new stock that is due in! SO... I have been adding products regularly to the sale section so be sure to check it out!



All discontinued My Mind's Eye is on sale!



Selected Graphic 45 (Communique & Transatlantique) papers will be sold as Collection Packs only at the sale price! Each pack will contain 2 of each papers in that line along with 1 die cut tag sheet and 1 alphabet sheet!

All Cardstock Collection Packs are also on sale - get them while you can!

Check back regularly as I will be adding more items over the next week to make room!

**Notice of shipping suspension! There will be no shipping from August 29 - September 7 due to me heading out for a family wedding!**

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...