Monday, September 7, 2009

Fall is here...

Just a short post today to let you all know that I am still alive! I am back from holidays and am anxious for things to get back to normal. Hubby back to work, son back to school and me back to work in my room!

New stock is coming in once again and I really want to get busy playing with it and show you just what you can do with some of it. I have been very inspired with some sites over the summer and look forward to using them to inspire me to get going again.

I found this a while back and thought it would be a great one to share - be sure to check it out.

Due in this week is the new Jillibean Soup! On order are some new Tim Holtz stamps, Teresa Collins, 7 Gypsies, Making Memories Vintage Findings and Maya Road.

Thanks for staying with me over this hectic summer - loads of new stuff will be popping up soon.

Until then...stay creative!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...