Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Creations...

as promised - here are some close ups of some details on the previous posts layouts.

The above layout was actually inspired by the printed paper (mambi's urban youth) underneath the white cardstock. I used my punch tool on the white cardstock using various size tips so that the paper underneath shows through. I used a stampin up template as a guideline to keep the holes relatively even. Love the end effect!


This is one of my favorite products - magic mesh! It is an older product that is not used much anymore (and really should). I inked it up, added some buttons, clips and pins - simple but very effective and stylin'!

this is simply the mass layering of flowers (in this case creative memories). I added a brad and a charm from close to my heart



this one is once again a favorite technique of mine that I love to use -3d dots! In this case I punched out the circles from the actual papers and off set them on the paper below to give a cool effect.


once again this is an older item that has been sitting in my stash of goodies for some time and have finally gotten around to using - karen foster lacing brads and memory floss for the lacing!


this is a great trick when you can't find the color of brad you want to use as an accent...make your own! I simply topped each brad with glossy accents and dipped them in glitter ritz! Seconds to dry and effect is amazing.


this is simply using office supply shipping tags and inking them up with stamps and inks (in this case I used bo bunny stamps) a little ribbon and let's call it done!


got this idea from the internet (sorry, can't remember where) but I created my own embellishments. I used my spellbinder dies, some foam and buttons and sewn together with embroidery floss - stuck down with glue dots!

using a simply 7 gypsies photo connector adding some fabric ribbon (rusty pickle) and call it done!

this is just some accent papers crumpled up, inked and scor-taped down and a couple more pins (fancy pants).

Now off to do some work and perhaps even a bit of creating today!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...