To start you will need 5 bottle bags; 10-12 sheets of 12x12 cardstock (I used Jillibean Soup Black Bean series & some black), crop a dile, large eyelets, scoring tool, circle punch, ATG Gun (or choice of adhesive), and some misc embellishments (I used more Jillibean Soup - Journaling Sprouts Round & Square, Alphabeans, Corrugated Alphas, Bean Stock Ribbon, and plain kraft paper).
Trim your five bags to 12" (save the tops if you wish for another project, or discard).Trim one of the sheets to 6"x12" for use on the front and back covers. Use your ATG to adhere.
Clip the five bags together firmly with some sort of fastener then use your crop a dile to punch holes evenly along the edge (I did five). Then use your crop a dile again to secure the eyelets in place.
Score the front and back covers at 3/4" (I used my ruler and scoring tool).
Adhere a variety of coordinating papers to the inside of your altered bag album. Be sure to cut your papers to 5"x12" as this will allow ease of placement within the inside pages. Use your circle punch to create openings at the top for ease of pulling out the inside pages.
Here are some of the products I will be using to junk up the album! I will bling it up, ink it up, dress it up and probably even add a photo eventually too!
Once it is all done - I will be sure to post the final results! Either way - this album can be jam packed with photos, inserts and even some memorabilia...let your imagination do the creating!