Tuesday, May 17, 2011

...finally getting around to it!

I'm going to do this over a couple of posts since it is going to be loaded with pictures. Here is one of the first projects I worked on during the recent retreat in Tomahawk.

It was inspired by a blog here and of course ran with it to make it my own. I only wish I took pictures of the one Melissa did as she of course ran with it again and made it her own!

I used Cosmo Cricket papers Circa 1934 (can be purchased at the store).

This one is made using a Pinecone Press Flap Book (Kraft) that I once again used some of the Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934

...as usual - no pictures in anything yet. One day I may surprise you and have them completely done (you can stop laughing any time)!

This next one is another Pinecone Press one - this time the 6x6" Fold Out Tag Pocket Album. Loads of fun to play with...not sure if I am happy with the results - will no doubt do some more changes or at least add ons!

The paper pack is Crate Paper's Portrait 6x6 Paper Pad. I used a lot of the pack, but still have about a third left to finish it up. The flower on the front is made using Stampin' Ups Build a Flower Die (could be wrong on the name here - can't remember)! Wasn't liking it at first - but once I creased, inked and curled it...LOVE it! The buttons in the center of the flowers are from their Eclectic Button Collection. The flower used on the inside is a Petaloo Color Me Crazy Flower that I have colored using Tim Holtz Distress Stains in Fired Brick & Antique Linen. The ribbons are also from the same Crate Paper line (sorry, sold out)! Ink used in all projects was Tim Holtz Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy.

This 6x6 Fold Out Tag kit comes with two fold outs. I would like to try and see if they can be made into one...I'll let you know.

Well that is it for now...will post more soon!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...