Friday, May 20, 2011

I actually got to play this week!

I had a chance to do a bit of playing this week. I had been wanting to do more with the Color Wash Sprays and Paints and was behind on my Mother-in-Laws calendar...so these are the results!

...couldn't find a circle stamp to use - so got creative and simply used the lid off the Color Wash, perfect don't you think?!

Do you have Distress Crackle Paint in your box of goodies? Is it a little bit dry for your liking? Did you know you can just add water to thin it out? Listen here!

Don't you just love the look of texture?!


I used Tim Holtz's Adirondack Color Wash Sprays, Distress Crackle Paints, Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Stamps, Distress Inks.

This one is kind of cool...I used Tim Holtz Alterations Dies - Moments Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die & Scrollwork On the Edge Die and inked up the edges using what else but Tim Holtz's Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. The cardstocks are misc ones from my stash...I am guessing it is probably Stampin' Up.


Well I am off the load up the site with yet another new shipment (didn't I say it was going to slow down soon?) and then off to the grocery store to stock up for the long weekend. I have a house full coming and am so looking forward to having the family around - with the forecast being HOT, it couldn't get much better!

See you next week!

**Reminder that there will be no mail outs on Monday due to the holiday.**

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...