Friday, June 10, 2011

Scrapbook on the Road....

Here are some pictures of my pre-assembled Scrapbook on the Road album. I have used a lot of my stash items vs pulled new stuff off the shelves (I know, impressive aren't I)!

Here is the whole kit-n-kaboodle (so far)....

This is the embellishments I plan on using in the album...

Paper will be 7 Gypsies Camden Collection...

The front....
Above I am using shipping tags adhered together with a simple library pocket! I hear tissue tape calling for this one! The printed transparency on the right is Creative Imaginations Ticket Stub...perfect!

Throughout I have inserted a few 7 Gypsies Journaling Cards (Avignon).

Above is a piece of corrugated cardboard that I had kicking around and used one of my Tim Holtz Alterations On the Edge Die (File Folder).

I am using kraft envelopes (left) and extra pieces of Sticky Back Canvas throughout as well.

Above I have used a misc time sheet card that I think will be a cool as well as left over sheets of Grunge Paper.

Below are the last pages which will be a covered piece of Book Board (covered with Sticky Back Canvas) and the last page a piece of heavy clear transparency (this is the blue sheets you are seeing throughout) from my stash, but am currently on the hunt for more so you too can get some. I am going to use the 7 Gypsies Black Rubber Binding Rings.

I will punch holes for the rings with either my Crop-a-dile, Marvy Drill Punch (or if the new Tim one was here yet could use that) or perhaps the 7 Gypsies Binderie Punch!
Now it will be time to assemble, ink, junk, stamp, spritz, spray and get inspired!

** The base size of this album is 5.5 x 7" **

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...