Thursday, January 19, 2012

CHA Short cut Sneaks!

Well CHA Winter is just around the corner and the sneak peeks are coming out (way too) slowly!

Here are some of the ones I am following for the shop!

7 Gypsies - Gypsies Journal - as of today, no visuals but I know there are some interesting names of papers (looks like three new lines - Trousseau, Postale & Antiquaries) and loads of new embellishments (metal, rub ons, paper and more), 'Paint System' (by Tattered Angels) as well as some Photo Boxes...hmmmm!


BoBunny - BoBunny Blog - loads of images already on the blog. FYI, I am only bringing in Weekend Market and Serenity.

Teresa Collins - Teresa Collins Blog - pretty sure all her images are up now; I plan on bringing in all four new lines!

Glitz Design - Glitz It Now - loads of sneaks up here too. So far I am only bringing in French Kiss.

Tim Holtz - Tim Holz Blog - loads of images and pretty sure I will be bringing a good chunk of it in!

Graphic 45 - G45 Blog - olde curiosity shoppe... there is nothing old about this and I'll be shopping all right!

Prima - Prima Blog - usually I am not a huge fan, bring little bits and pieces in...this time I am VERY intrigued with their releases - loads due to come in!

Simple Stories - Simple Stories Blog - they are showing NOTHING until Friday January 20!

Maya Road - Maya Road Blog - I am sure there will be lots, images have been scarce and all they say is 'soon!'

Jenni Bowlin Merchentile - JB Blog - some of my favourite product ever comes from this talented lady! If there is one thing I hoard..it would be JB product - what if I can't find it again, what if?! If you like anything vintage - then this is the line for you. She never ceases to impress and amaze me - this release is no different! Check this post for some amazing product peaks!

My Mind's Eye - MME Blog or MME Site - once again a product that I love to hoard, use sparingly (just in case) as I am sure is what everyone else does! There are three new collections, I will be brings in bits and pieces of it all!

October Afternoon - OA Blog - just one peek so far, looks pretty cool to me, it is called 9 to 5! But as most of you who know me...know this is not one I hoard - I use it like crazy!

Studio Calico - SC Blog - this is a company that has been around for a while but find in this area has not really hit it off - which is too bad cause I think it is amazing! I really love the 'Classic Calico' line and will for sure be bringing more of it in to create some amazing projects!

So grab a coffee (large one) and have some fun! Don't forget to start your wish lists and be sure to let me know what you want!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...