Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Changes, Notice & New?

If you have been over at the store site lately you will have noticed a few changes!  Good and bad...I agree.  With the shop continuing to grow (even overflow at times) - I have had to make a few changes with the site.   With the new software update for the site there are a few items that have had to change...more in the background for me - but some you will notice is that there are not always large thumbnails when you click on an item from the main page.  I will be going back and adding large thumbnails for items added as of April 1 only.  There is no way I can go back to the beginning as there is simply just too much!

The next thing you will see it that I have changed the layout to show 16 items per page vs the previous 12.  This should allow you to go through the items a lot faster!  I was having an issue with the 'New Items' link, but thankfully that has been fixed and back working the way it should, phew!

It is once again that time of year when I head out for the annual Spring Retreat in Tomahawk.  So having said that, the shop will be CLOSED from Thursday April 26 to Monday April 30 inclusive.  You can shop online (at your own risk) as inventory will NOT be accurate as I do take a lot of the product with me to the retreat.  Orders received during this time will be filled and shipped by Wednesday May 2.  Also note that I do not have internet access during this time, so I will not be able to answer any emails.


There are TONS of new items now in stock and of course more is on the way! This past few weeks alone there has been over 100 new items!  Coming in the next week is SIZZIX...finally!


Why not head over to the shop -
W2 Scrapbooking 
- and see just what is in 'store' for you now!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...