|Synonyms:||aim - purpose - target - object - objective - end - mark|
this one is looking a bit better (Collins English Dictionary)!
1. the aim or object towards which an endeavour is directed
2. the terminal point of a journey or race
3. (Team Sports, other than specified) (in various sports) the net, basket, etc. into or over which players try to propel the ball, puck, etc., to score
4. (Team Sports, other than specified) Sport
a. a successful attempt at scoring
b. the score so made
5. (Team Sports, other than specified) (in soccer, hockey, etc.) the position of goalkeeper
[perhaps related to Middle English gol boundary, Old English gǣlan to hinder, impede]
So it is once again looking like there is a lot of reference to sports here...what gives with that? So back to goals...I will try and work on some - really I will! I AM GOING TO CREATE!
Here we go, I'm going to put it in writing...
1. Finish Jenny's Album;
2. Work on the 7Gypsies Photo Shadowbox Tray, just like this one!
3. Create a mini book using...
- Jenni Bowlin
- October Afternoon
- Studio Calico
4. play with embossing powders!
K, I'm gonna quit now and not strive too high - don't want to let anyone down! Oh, and this will be done by September 2012! Be sure to check back and make sure I succeed....