Tuesday, July 3, 2012

And so it begins!

July 17-19 2012

Sneak Peeks are everywhere...many of your favorite (and mine) are giving us a sneak lookyloo at all the new goodies coming our way over the next few months!  You can either check out at each companies blog or head over to one of my favorites that have them all in one place.


The pre-orders have begun!  If you see something you are interested in, be sure to let me know and I can let you know if I will be ordering it or not.  By doing this, you also insure that you will indeed get what you are after.  If I am not planning on ordering it, you still have the option to get your hands on it.  I will let you know whether I can get it or not first, then I will advise what the minimums are and your price per unit - and you will have the option to buy accordingly.

Enjoy looking...hope you are as excited as I am!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...