Tuesday, July 24, 2012

For You...

Here is a card I have made for my niece and nephew that share their birth date (three years apart).  I am a bad auntie as I am about 6 weeks behind in getting this to them!

This is simply an 8.5 x 11" sheet of cardstock cut in half lengthwise, Overlapped half an inch to create a 5.5" x 20.5" strip.  Score at 4", 8", 12", 16" and 20".  Then I just folded it over top of each other until it was all wrapped up.


  This is showing the cover opened up...

Then opened up again....

And now opened all the way! 

The tags I wrote notes to each of the kids, and the glassine bags I put some money for their bank accounts!


Fun and fast...I think this would be interesting to be made into a mini....back one or two more onto each other and have some fun!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...