Monday, October 15, 2012

Taking a Class(es)!

I have been doing the usual amount of surfing the net and have made a conscience decision to take some classes!  I need some inspiration for something 'different' and I am sure you can all relate.


This once is from Stephanie Ackerman, a favorite blog I frequently go to for inspiration.  Her style is amazing and one would think really hard - but NO, she gives great instruction and her ideas are fantastic!  Head over to her blog for some inspiration of your own or to take the class (it's not too late, it starts today)!

Another one I have signed up for is True Scrap 4!  Hosted by Lain Ehmann and this year she has lined up...


Inspiration and Education from 15 A-list instructors…

Five virtual project make-and-takes…
Pre-Event PJ Party…
Virtual goodie bag…
All for one low price…
All from YOUR computer!

Classes start Friday October 19 and run through the entire weekend! Hope to see you there!

Here are some of my other favorite places to take some classes - either on your own time (also known as Self Paced) or on the sites schedule are:







Well, on that note, I am off to get some work done...enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

Hi I wanted to stop by and say hi, and how excited I am to start the Handmade Holidays 2012 Workshop by Stephanie....saw your blog name on the class page...can't wait to see what you create.

hugs,
Creative Scraps by Peggy Lee

Wendy Ward said...

thanks for the kind words Peggy Lee...hope to get to it soon! Have a list started, waiting on a few supplies and the weekend to be done so I can get to it! We be sure to check yours out too!

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...