Friday, October 19, 2012

True Scrap 4....

UP UP AND AWAY.....



See the resemblance?  
Trust me...she is a superhero to keep all that on track today!

What can I say so far....What a blast!  I can also say for sure that thankfully hubby and son were away!  I would have had a hard time doing it all (did you see all the new stuff I put in the shop?)!  Tomorrow should be interesting....

Today we s t r e t c h e d our sketches, tried Hybrid, showed how it was done...with the Boys (guy layouts that were AMAZING, and very inspiring), got our BUTTS out of the RUTT(s) many of us were in, got to the Core of it all, played some TAG and got DIRTY!

Anyone else taking part in this 'marvel'ous event?  Would love to hear what you think of it!

Tomorrow is going to be interesting, may have to lock myself in my shop with the door closed and see what happens when I open the door 9 hours later...wish me luck!

In the words of our faithful leader...."I'm the best there is at what I do,"  well okay it is not our faithful leader, but is it Lain's (not so) secret crush!

k, enough with with super puns (just can't help myself)!




No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...