Saturday, November 17, 2012

'Magnetic' Heidi!

Here is the last project I did at Bittern Lake Lodge last weekend.  This was my take on Heidi Swapp's Magnetic Closure Album.  The album design is very cool and simple to do, to see how Heidi made hers, head over HERE to check it out.

For mine, the base of the album was created using Medium Weight Raw Chipboard, Kraft 50 lb Cardstock Paper and Tim Holtz Kraft Resist Paper Pad.



  


 

I stained the papers using Tim Holtz Distress Stains; the cover Aged Mahogany and the inside pages Antique Linen.  I then inked the edges of the entire album with layers of Tim Holtz Distress Inks Gathered Twig and Walnut Stain.  I adhered the entire album using my ATG Gun.

Here are a few more shots to show you how it all came together.







Hope you enjoyed viewing these projects...now to get back to work and start working on some more!  Be sure to head over to Heidi's site or craft channel to get some inspiration of your own!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...