Wednesday, November 21, 2012

She's Back!

She - being Kaitlin of Ormolu!  Many of you know just how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE her products!  She features a green philosophy and uses only recycled papers, soy ink and wind power to create her products. 

The shop is loaded back up with stock and just waiting for your creativity!  I plan on using a ton of it on my pages - so stay tuned for some layouts (yes, layouts)!  Her newest collection is No.25 - a Christmas based line that is totally amazing!


 The colors are rich jewel tones of red, grey mustard and black.










Head over to the shop now to grab what you can...

To see all the Ormolu that is currently in stock in my shop - check it out here

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...