Monday, December 17, 2012

time flies...

....today marks 14 years for me with the business!  It is the time of year I sit back and have a chance to reflect....




I have way too much stock!  

My year end is quickly approaching and as many of you who have gotten to know me over the years...I despise inventory! When you see just how much I have, you too would not enjoy this time of year all that  much! So after deep thought and much appreciation I have an announcement to make...

The entire store is on sale for 14 days! 
scared you didn't I?

I really do not want to count it all and in hopes that you will help me out and take some of it off my hands - I in turn will give you 25% off your ENTIRE order (use discount code inv1214)!  Wow, right?! If it is on the site - it is on sale! 

**  The 'small print' of the sale details:  minimum order before shipping & tax is $35.00; all orders must go through the shopping cart; no pre-orders or special orders can be attached to these orders; there will be NO free shipping during this sale (aside from local pick ups of course); larger items may be subject to 'actual shipping' charges (as stated on its' description page).  You must input the discount code inv1214 in the discount coupon box to receive your discount.  **

Shipping dates during this sale will be done as soon as possible, but I will no doubt be at the mercy of the Post Office.  With this being the holiday season, please allow for addition time in transit.  If you get your orders in before noon (mst) I will do my best to get it out that day.  There will be no shipping December 17, 24, 25 or 26.  If you have any questions, please email me.  I do have a very busy week ahead of me so if I do not respond to an email right away, please be patient, I will respond to you!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Holiday Season.  Thank you for all your continued support over the years, I look forward to many more creative years with you all.

2 comments:

Jessica R said...

I went to your blog after I placed my order so I didn't see the discount code :-(. You have a very cool site with great products. For some reason I have never found your site before but glad I did today! I think I might have to place another order. Keep up the great work!

Wendy Ward said...

Jessica - the code was on the 'home' page of the site as well, sorry you missed it first time around. Glad you have found me now - how did you find me by the way? So happy you did, don't be afraid to email me if you ever have any questions or wants - look forward to getting to 'know' you and your style.

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...