Friday, August 16, 2013

All that glitters is not always gold!

I am on a mission this weekend! One would think I should be scrapbooking - playing catch up, but that would be silly, right?! I have been doing a bit of reading/surfing the net this past month getting caught up on all the 'new' stuff that is being released for Create - n - Connect (CHA) Summer.  I have seen lots of new stuff which I have already posted links to and such - one thing that I have seen that is 'back in' is glitter!  Of course there is the Tim Holtz Distress Glitter (that is a whole new post, later) - Glitter paper seems to be coming back in and this time with an adhesive back! Well needless to say, I have a ton of American Crafts POW! Glitter Paper (12x12) in my stash and on the site here that I am going to play with.


Will put double sided adhesive on the back and cut and punch away! Thinking there are going to be several ways to pay with this stuff - wish me luck!  Hoping I don't see too many shiny objects along the way!  

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...