Friday, January 3, 2014

Sneak Peeks - Teresa Collins!

HELLO, MY NAME IS...

What a great collection! Love Love Love the colors (kraft, red, tan, black & white) and the concept behind it.  As told by Teresa Collins...

"I felt strongly that I needed to do a collection that would be very gender neutral and tell the story of WHO a person was. What is their life story? Where are they from? What was their childhood like? I often do this. I dream about collections and designs. So I immediately started designing this line as if I was going to do a book for Tyler and for myself for our children of our life. I did a line several years ago called DOCUMENTED that was similar themed to this and it was a strong seller and sold out. I got so many requests to reprint it. Now, I have a NEW LINE that helps you tell the story... "

HELLO LAYOUT W MAXSON

(products shown: Hello my name is paper, wood pieces, red gems, brads, chipboard)

LIVE LIFE NOW LAYOUT VIEW 2

(products shown:  papers, photo transparency, clear gems, wood pieces, brads, chipboard and tiny alpha stickers)

KEEP CALM THIS IS ME LAYOUT

(products shown:  the papers, the photo overlays, gems, and the TINY alphabet's)


LUCKY BOOK BOX COVER WITH FULL VIEW OF BOOK INSIDE

(products shown:  collection papers, chipboard, tags, epherma die cuts, stickers, and file folders)

For a complete description and more photo's, be sure to check out Teresa Collins's Blog as tells more about the line itself.

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...