Friday, June 24, 2016

Weekend Junket #13


#w2wj13

technique - masking
tool - stencil
curveball - add stickers! 


hoping these prompts will urge you out of your comfort zone. Don't be afraid to think outside and beyond your tools and products.  Challenge yourself - you will be surprised and happy with the results.


Inspiration is everywhere, enjoy your journey....

**more details on these challenges can be found on the Weekend Junket tab above**

Sorry no inspiration from me today - I have been down and out with a nasty chest infection and have done nothing for over a week.  I do have an idea on this one and hoping I can get something to paper this afternoon (after my nap)!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...