Monday, November 19, 2007

Keeping busy...


Here are the cute little pumkin poops I made for some special kids. I wish I could remember who I got the idea from (it was online) so I could give credit (sorry)! It is made with SU! papers and ribbon from Wal-Mart. Just put the cheesies into cello bags and tide them up! Cute aren't they?!


These are advent clipboards that I made for a couple really special families. Thought they would be fun for the kids to help count down to Christmas!
The Clipboards are from an office supply store and the papers are Websters Pages (Winter Wonderland Collection); fibres are Basic Grey; snowflakes are WRMK; stamps are Autumn Leaves; inks are Colorbok.


This is a card for a very specila two year old. It is my take on a card I saw on the internet and by the time I was done - really didn't look anything like it! Mine is vertical - hers was horizontal; hers had two squares on front - mine has one; and the list goes on. But alas - that is why it is called inspiration right?! The inside has a cute verse and a little pocket for something extra.

Currently I am working on a journal for a book club that is turing out really cool. I am using my newest toy - BIND IT ALL! This is a must have for all people who like to create! I made it from scratch - literally! I used chipboard and covered it to create the cover, created a templete on the computer for the pages and have it divided into sections. Made a journal bookmark to keep her place in the journal as well as a coordinating one for the book being read! I made a neat pocket page at the back to put in keepsakes or notes. Once it is finished I will post to share!

Well I should run for today. Got loads to do and it ain't getting done sitting here! Have a good one, keep creating....

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...