Friday, June 5, 2009

Yet another project...

...somewhat completed! I finally got around to pulling this out of the package last night. Can you say EASY! Wow, it sure came together quickly. This is yet again another Teresa Collins kit that is simple and very inspiring! There is loads of product in here - more than you need if you follow the instructions supplied (which are very well done and easy to follow)! I once again did my own thing to a point. I did follow the directions for the layout (somewhat), but once again have not add photo's yet - hence have not used all the add-ons available within the packaging! I did add two extra pages using a 12"x12" sheet of chipboard (cut in have to make the two 6x12 extra pages). I then used some of the extra 12x12 papers to cover them so that they would coordinate with the rest of the book. The other option would be for there to be more page protectors available (the kit comes with 6, could easily have 10-12)! I do not have any these refills in stock right now, but rest assured they have been added to the 'need to order list!'


Here is sample of one of the added chipboard pages.

For the front cover I kept it pretty close to the directions...layout only! Not too sure if I am going to add photos to the front yet - time will tell. I did add some cool charms, rhinestones & flowers.


The charms are a mix of stuff from my ongoing (and somewhat growing) metals collection. The metal stencils are Tim Holtz' Stencil Type. There is also some of the Tim Holtz Keys, Swivel Clasps, and some miscellaneous vintage charms I picked up somewhere (?)! The ribbons are some of my older SU! stock. The flowers are a combination from the Prima Essentials 3 Caliope collection (love, love love these colors)! The center of the flower is a Jenni Bowlin Cream Cheese Pearl Flower - yet another of my favs! The Rhinestones are a mix of Kaiser Scrapbook (which are in limited stock right now, sorry)!

This kit comes with 9 double sided 12x12 papers, 1 12x12 die card & envelope sheet, 1 6x12 transparency, 1 1" Owire, a sheet of pop up dots (I didn't use), 5 8x8 double sided printed papers, 1 set of black 7x13 tab file folers, 1 pkg of 6 page protectors and 1 8.5x11 sheet of stamped images.

Overall verdict on this kit...is a keeper! Fun, simple and very rewarding to be able to get it done that fast! This will be a great rainy day summer project - get them while you can!

No comments: