Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ditto...

yes...once again it has been a whirlwind week! I am so tired...I am getting way too old for all this travelling. So here we go again...what is new this week?


A great selection of papers and embellishments from three of the newest lines released from Pink Paislee:October Afternoon's newest release - Seaside. Just waiting for your summer photos.

Webster's Pages has several amazing new paper kits and coordinating ribbons & fibres too! The coordinating fibres, ribbons and such are amazing~
One of the newer companies out there - The Paper Company (TPC) Studio has a release that of course I found interesting... Grandma's Attic ~


I was only able to get my hands on a select few of the papers (6) but I will say they are my favs! There are also coordinating gems and ribbon!

Finally got the rest of the m.i.a. Making Memories "Noel" papers and ribbons - soon I will have bonus packs up too!
Oh, and one thing many of you that were at the retreat will be happy to hear...you remember that flip flop envie mini I did and you all loved the paper...well was able to get more! Yippee - get it before they all go bye bye!

There are three extra coordinating textured cardstocks as well that I am pretty sure you will want too!


...and yet another hot item from the retreat that are in LIMITED stock - so grab it now as I have not been able to find more (yet)!



The McGill Paper Drill... it is HOT HOT HOT!


Speaking of hot...how about 3L's newest adhesive treat - MyStik! Make it yours today.

NEW Tim Holtz! Yes finally some new Timmy! Idea-ology (five new items) and Sizzix (5 new items)...sorry just teaser for now!




Head over to W2 Scrapbooking now to see the eight new pages of NEW and restocked items!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...