Wednesday, September 21, 2011

RETREAT TIME!

Hey Everyone - just wanted to get this up so you all have plenty of notice - it is once again Retreat time and I will be out of the office starting Wednesday September 28 to Monday October 3. Therefore, there will be NO SHIPPING at all during those dates. Orders will be processed in the order received while I am out of the office.

It is important to remember that inventory will be off for those days as a lot of my stock does come with me to the retreats. As soon as I get back, I get onto the site and start updating the inventory. With any luck it will up to date by Monday night or Tuesday at the latest. It is important to watch the sites main page for updates!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...