I have seen her 'style' in many blogs (all French it seems) but love it! Here is my take on one of hers I have seen. I made the album cover-set from scratch using medium weight raw chipboard, and the binding is the accordion style that I will admit that I am still trying to master. I think I need to work on it some more, but am pretty sure that I know what to do next time.
Inside cover/first page
An inside page, loads of color, patterns, textures via layers (my fav).
Another inside page, this time with a flip out. You can see there are some similarities on each page - sometimes it may be a tag, a flower, circles or ink.
Another flip out page sample,
All the flip out pages have this punched edge, as well the SU! Top Note Die has been used with solid black cardstock and folded in half to create the 'binding' of the two. It was my way of making it more colorful as I had originally had a full sheet (6x12") folded in half.
An inside page flipped out to see the entire spread...love this one!
layers and more layers!
These next two are of the same page, first one is fully open, the second is with the flap closed (and did you notice I did some fussy cutting)!
More layers of colors and patterns....my style!
Again - fully open with the first one, second is with the flap closed.
K, know it is kind of whacked...but this is the top view with all the flaps 'out'!
A close up shot of a few of the outer edges of the pages...cool!
I used a selection of papers from Authentique called Blissful. Sorry I have none in stock. Picked it up from a LSS. I used up a lot of my stash cardstocks to coordinate the best I could. I inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twig (go figure)! You can also see I used several Ranger Shipping Tags (no.5, black). The flowers are a mix of Petaloo Color Me Crazy Flowers.