Friday, November 23, 2007

oops...

...notice the other day that I double posted the holloween treat project - oops! Well it is cute enough to post twice I guess! This week I have made a few new things....




This is the Book Club Journal I was talking about before - was very time consuming to create, but now that it is done - it shouldn't take as long to make the next one (?!). It turned out great don't you think? I used my BIA - this way I was able to create the inside pages how I wanted. I did this on word.



I have sections that say: Club Readings - and enough pages to record 12 books;Meeting Dates; Book Suggestions; Borrow/Loan; Notes; and a pocket page for keepsakes. I also included a bookmark for the journal itself as well as a personalized one for the current book being read. Products used: Foofala printed papers, SU cardstock Naturals Ivory & Mellow Moss; Fibres are Basic Grey Hang Ten; Jewels are Kaiser; Flowers are Scrapbook Sally; Chipboard "P" is SU; Jewel brad is SU; Bookplate is SU; computer font is Angelina.

Then I got some inspiration from I think it was a post at SCS of a girl that made an address book using index cards. I off course went a few steps further and came up with these...

I made the covers using left over pieces of chipboard and got the index cards (printed on both sides) from the $store as well as the dividers. The package had 100 index cards, and the dividers had 25 lettered and 25 blank. Only a buck per pkg! So after I finished putting the address one together...I got to thinking I could use the blank ones and stamp the months on the tabs using my MM date set. Pretty cool, eh?! Oh course I wanted to use something different with the names of the books, so I called them "Address this" and "Celebrate." Haven't decided yet if I am going to do anything else with them yet or just leave them - time will tell!


Address This: Paper is FooFala; index cards & dividers from $ store; bookplate SU; computer font is once again Angelina; inking Colorbok




Celebrate: FooFala papers; $store index cards & dividers; MM date stamp; bookplate SU; computer font Angelina; inking Colorbok.
Guess that is it for now - should actually try and get some work done around the house for a change! As I know I will soon be starting the birth announcements for Christa!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...