Monday, November 26, 2007

Birth Announcements

Here is the first mock of the birth announcements. Looked better in my head I must say! Thought the brown and green would be awesome. Can't say as I really like it. I then decided to try an all green - really like that one! Until I did a bunch of prepping and used up most of the certain celery (except for 4 sheets)! Needless to say I had to improvise once again, so I decided with the white inside (and ribbon too). I like it too, just not as much as the all green - but I am sure it will be okay and I will get over it! The card style is Criss Cross inspired from SCS.


So here is a listing of the supplies:
Cardstock is SU! - Chocolate Chip, Certain Celery & White
Ribbon is SU! - Celery & White
Patterned Paper is SU! - PDS Certainly Celery
Jewel - Kaiser Krafts
Stamp - Sunshine Design 'Baby Cube'
Computer Font - 2Peas Squish
Inks - Versamark (on the green paper) Certain Celery (on white paper)

Ran the border through my crimper and used the rectangular handheld punch for running the ribbon and adhered with two sided tape. Well off to finish the rest!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...