Tuesday, February 12, 2008

okay, I may be a little obsessed!


Here are a few more layouts of NW. these were taken the day they were packing us up - took a break to the neighbors to get away from the chaos!


Supplies: ya, you guessed it - October Afternoon patterned papers; traced arrow from a Scenic Route die cut sheet; buttons (SU!) are decorated with more OA; jewels are K&Co. I also used the SU! spiral punch.


More pictures from NW - the layout make me think...1 kid, 2 kid, 3 kid? NO says Nik!

Supplies: umm...OA and the chipboard (covered in OA) is SU!






Here is a two page lo showing the crazy schedule until be flew out. and of course the packing and loading of the truck. Found a great quote to finish up the page..."Don't cry cause it is over, smile because it happened" by Dr Suess!

Supplies: PP is all Fancy Pants; Solid is BB; Journaling card is Fancy Pants as is the rub on on the BB chipboard!


Here are a couple of 'memory' pages! Ang & Drake helping me clean and then Drake and I went for a drive and I took a few pictures that I had not yet added to my huge file of NW memories!

Supplies: "a&d" is the rest of Fancy Pants and BB(solids) and the chipboard is BG. Next is all Basic Grey!

These two are in Cold Lake now! We spent a great day out on Marie Lake with Derek & Amy on his jet boat. We had a large group of family with us - those photos are in a different album - but trust me it was loads of fun!



Supplies: I think this is the last of Piggy Tales! Everything except the brads and photo turns are PT!

These final two are more from CL, this time at Kinosoo Beach with friends. We had a great afternoon with Seth & Ayva. Seth loves hanging out with this friend Drake - he acts so grwon up and has very intellegent conversations - just check him out!

Supplies: PP is all Fancy Pants; flowers are Prima; CB is Fancy Pants; CS is BB; ribbon is from my stash!

Until next time gang....Now I am working on the photo's of us moving in!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...