Saturday, May 16, 2015

Crop Haven Weekend!

A few weeks back I was able to take part in a fabulous weekend hosted by Crop Haven at th MFRC building on Base in Cold Lake.  It was a fabulous weekend and everyone there kept me hopping!!

 The theme for the weekend was the Four Seasons - the ladies put on a beautiful display.  Each table had loads of goodies and room!


The ladies are starting to arrive...there were over 75 crafty ladies signed up for the event.


I am not even finished putting stuff out and they are busy shopping!


I bet you are asking where are all the people...well the only time I can even get a chance to take a photo..is at the end of the day or first thing in the morning before they all arrive!



Make n' Take time - a cute bookmark.  This is a go to creation of mine that I have done many times before and is always a huge hit!  This time I used Kaisercraft Now Boarding Collection.





Look...people!!


Here are some samples of the the other two we did...

Inspirations Tiles & a Mini Day Book



I also taught one class in which me made a journal (Midori style) and then provided a quick tutorial so they could create their own first page in their new journal.

The Journal cover was made using Kraft-Tex and the inside pages were mixed media papers divided into three signatures.


The page was simple and all pre cut for them.  All they had to do was put it down and add color.


Here is a shot of the entire group!


Well, there you have it....packing up and heading home!  Leaving with a lot less than what I went with and am very grateful to each and everyone of you who came out and supported the shop.

 


It was a fabulous weekend and boy was I ever tired by the end!  Thankfully I had help - thank you Nicky for helping me set it all up and thank you Andreanne for coming out and helping me with the shop!

Be sure to check out Crop Haven on Facebook for more information on their monthly crops.  It is a great organization and done by several very hard working volunteers.

Until next time....

You can also find me on Facebook & Instagram

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...