Wednesday, March 19, 2008

2006 Done!

Well sort of anyways! Drake's album up to end of 2006 is done!


This is a LO of Drake and some cousins. Not my favorite LO, but the picture LO is what I was after at least!


supplies: Foof a La patterned papers; MM Noteworthy Spiral Journaling sheet; SU! stamp; and misc ribbons.







This is a LO from CL were we introduced Grandma to our traditon of gingerbread making. This year we opted out of the house and went with the easier men! We had a blast and Drake got a great sugar high!

Supplies: PP is Websters Pages "Winter Wonderland"; the die cut is MM; used my Sizzix for a change on the lettering!




Yet another 'annual' shot - Drake in front of the tree! This time however it was in front of Mom Ward's! Oh well, the idea is still there!

Supplies: MME pp; DCWV cardstock; misc rusty stars from my stash!





Okay this is offically the last LO for 2006 in Drake's album (I am doing a happy dance right now)! Sorry about it being a bit blurry, but not going to take another shot - it is done and in his album!

Supplies: All SU! except the "Joy" tag which I can't remember who's it is! Through the packaging out, oops!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...