Thursday, June 25, 2009

Friday's Feature (on Thursday)!

Are you confused yet? I know I am! I just wanted to do a quick post as I am off for a break to see my family!

It has been a crazy week here at the store - several new shipments made it in before I left. I was able to get them on line (huge surprise). The last of the Creative Imaginations Sepia line has finally arrived and you can see it all here.
This line is perfect for really just about anything! But I will say - for a wedding - yee-ouch! It would be killer! Here are some up close shots!
These are the four die cut papers in the line - each has a different cut, but of course coordinate perfectly! The colors are a soft brown, cream and white.
now here are some tight shots of each paper so you can get a better idea of the pattern...

pretty amazing papers aren't they?! The rub-ons come four to a pack and are loaded this accents!
The Negative Strips come in Brown & Black and have 5 windows. The strips can be used as one or can easily be cut. Each strip is approx 3"x12" and have the coordinating die cut edge.

The Die Cut pack is LOADED with creative inspirations for journaling spots, random words and of course match perfectly!

There are two different Cardstock Punchouts - one cream based with oval punch outs and then the white one has rectangular punchouts!Then finally there are two 12x12 cardstock sticker sheets. One is a tab style alphabet with eight 12" long strips full of words that can be used individually or as the strip! The other is a variety of 1/2" x 12" strips with decorative designs, words and such.
These items can be found at the shop here or simply hit the Featured Items button under shopping at the site!
There will be no featured item(s) next week - but with any luck - I will get on in before I have to head out to the wedding! Have a great week - creatively yours....
p.s. I forgot to take a shot of the new epoxy stickers (sorry)! They are however listed on the site!
UPDATE: Note that links here to a specific tab on the site may change (ie Featured) as updates are done!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...