Thursday, July 9, 2009

A different kind of Feature!

Just a short one as I am only home for a couple days before I head out to yet another family ( a wedding this time)! Summers sure are busy - especially this one! But just think of the photo's I will have this fall!

Since I don't have a lot of time this time - I will just let you know about the FEATURE section! If you click on it all the items pertaining to this post will all be in one convenient spot (for a limited time only)!

I have updated the FEATURED section of the website to showcase the Deja Views line Little Yellow Bicycle's Zach's Life & Vita Bella as well as some discontinued papers (& packs) that are all on sale! Grab them while you can as most are no longer available. Once these are gone from the site - they are gone for good!

Don't forget to check out the SALE link as well as I am always adding more! Off to finish laundry and re-pack the suitcase and try and find some food! Have a great week - chat with you all next week!
Until then...staying creative!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...