Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reduce - Reuse - Recycle!

Even though I am a HUGE advocate of this - for this time round, it is simply REDUCE, REDUCE, REDUCE!

I am working my way through the site and reducing prices like crazy! Anything that has been 'reduced' will show up in the sale section - so check back often to see what has be added or reduced even further!


Time is running out to get your stash built up before the big move and then I will be M-I-A for about a month! Store goes on summer vaycay June 23 at 4 pm (mst)!


Don't miss out....head over to W2 Scrapbooking now!


Oh and did I mention that new stock has arrived and more is due in this week....guess who? You got it...TIM!!! The folders have finally arrived and are going quickly! Get them while you can as I will not be restocking these. You can choose to purchase these as a bundle or individual sets!


Tim's Tissue Tapes are due in Thursday - once again another HOT item by Mr Holtz!


The sheer adhesive backed tissue is strong enough to adhere papers and ephemera, and decorative enough to use as an accent. There are four different sets, each set includes 2 rolls, 16 yards for each roll.

...and I am sure there will be a few other surprises in there too.

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...