Thursday, November 8, 2007

Today's the Day...

I am going down to my work room and getting things done! I have been so busy with other shiny objects that I really need to get this done as I have a huge guilt complex happening! I have stuff to send out to Carla in CL and keep putting it off - cause I want to add something else. Well today I will get it all done and hopefully even shipped out today if not tomorrow! A couple of the items are early Christmas gifts for the kids - so I best get going.
I often wonder if it has something to do with fact that I know Christa is due any time now that I am putting it of as I could send her some stuff at the same time! Nope, not waiting...I am off...

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...