Sunday, September 7, 2008

12 x 12 Mini Book?


Yep, you read that right! This is a neat new mini book made with three sheets of 12 x 12 paper! Thanks to Doreen for the idea! I whipped this up last night in about two hours start to finish. Then spent about half an hour this morning with the finishing touches. It is more or less done for now (just need to add pictures) - or done as I usually consider things done (get the drift)! Now jsut to clarify, the book itself is made with three sheets of paper/cardstock - I have added more papers and cardstocks for the inside of the pockets and embellishments of paper which of course you all know I LOVE!



and since I am now having nothing but trouble adding more of the photo's - I will end with these ones and if I can ever add more - I will. Until then, I am sure you can get a good idea of what I have created for now!

supplies: cover cardstock - Scrapbook Sally Kraft; cover patterned paper- 7G's; inside patterned papers are Daisy D & Creative Imagainations; paper embellishments are a variety from Jenni Bowlin, various internet sites; other embellishments are again a variety from SU & Prima.

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...