Friday, November 14, 2008

He is too cute!

Okay - here is the LAST baby gift for the Shulman girls! Carla had baby number 3 on November 3 and here are the birth announcements and Baby's First Year keepsake book:

supplies: cardstock, stamps, brads & ribbon is SU!; BINGO card is Jenni Bowlin; calendar is homemade on the computer as is the back creation.









now the keepsake book -


































































supplies: cardstock is Bazzill & SU!; loads of junk from Tim Holtz, Autum Leaves, Making Memories and Jenni Bowlin.
Once I have more time I will give a better run down on how it all came together (not to mention fix the layout)!
note: sorry for the screwy layout - I have tried so many times now to fix it and it comes out worse everytime not to mention that I lose some of the photo's and what I had just typed!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...