Monday, April 6, 2009

I've been scrapping!

Yes, you heard me right - I have actually been scrapping and creating! I was away last week and headed up to Cold Lake to visit family and friends - I got lots of scrapbooking done - none of my own - but did do loads! One thing I didn't do though was take photos (it's okay, I've called myself every name in the book already)!


I did create yet another Baby's First Year Portfolio - check it out!


Front view of the large 7 Gypsies portfolio; papers are SEI Be Bop and embellishments are JBS:

Inside of the portfolio; papers are SEI Be Bop and SU River Rock, die cut is JBS:
I used 7 9x12" landscape envelopes and used two sided tape to adhere them together. I inked them up and tucked the flap inside.
The inside sheet (one for each month) I created on word, put a mat on each so a photo of the baby could be attached. Two of these sheets go into each envelope pouch. Here is a view of it all opened up. Along with the monthly update sheets, there are two sheets that are used for Baby's First Year of Firsts & Favorites.I also took a composition book and covered it with Be Bop papers, MM Book Binding tape, TH Key, FP Mini Flowers, some JBS goodies and a little bit of this and that!
There is a photo of the works! I love making these - and they sure have evolved haven't they?! I am totally inspired by these things!
I am currently working on a colored Medium sized 7 Gypsies Portfolio using some of my favorite papers - JBS! Once it is done I will post it of course!
I will work on getting Lynn to take photos of the layouts I did while in Cold Lake and post them as well! Until then...


No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...