Thursday, September 24, 2009

New New and More New Stuff!

The shop is simply overflowing with new goodies! Over 200 items have been added since August! Who said that there was nothing from CHA!

New and more stock has been added by:

Tim Holtz, 7 Gypsies, Maya Road, Jenni Bowlin Studios, Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon, Deja Views, Dream Street, Creative Imaginations, Heidi Swapp, Making Memories, Prima, Quick Quotes, Bo Bunny, Pink Paisless, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Teresa Collins, Tattered Angels, SEI, Glitz Design and I am sure more that I have forgotten!

I have begun to combine some of the newer paper singles into 'Collection Packs' that will be offered to you at a reduced rate (verses regular price)!

Check out the SALE section for all the deals just waiting for you! Most printed papers (singles & collections) are at least 20% off! Oh wait - it gets better! I will be offering an additional 10% off your sale paper singles when at least 6 sheets are purchased (these do not have to be the same, just on sale) . I will refund this amount via PayPal once order has been processed. Promo ends September 30 2009.

I am part of a retreat being held October 2 - 4 2009 in Tomahawk so I have been crazy busy getting ready for it. I promise to post more with photos of all the new product and samples of some of the projects I have been working on!

Take Care and chat again soon....

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...