Sunday, September 5, 2010

More New Products!

You got it...loads more new product arrived on my doorstep Friday morning and I spent the last two days inputting it! I have a few more items to go but thought I would take a break and update the blog!

Restocked items:
Heidi Swapp Fastenation Folders and refills (they flew off the shelves)!
Loads of Ranger Ink (Tim Holtz) - Stickles, Alcohol Ink Accessories


Tim Holtz Ideaology products - grunge paper, fragments, mask's, paper stacks, idea book! Finally I have been able to get more of the 12x12 Grunge Paper - yeah! Try these for mini books, in our cricut, with your texture fades and Tim Holtz Sizzix Dies!

...and just in from CHA (finally) - NEW product (drum roll please)......


My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found, I Believe, Holly Jolly & Haunted!

(note: papers and selected embellishments from each collection).

Prima - paper pads, donna salazar canvas albums & ribbons/fibres!

Making Memories Noel has a great new Christmas line...check it out!

Basic Grey Collections - Jovial, Pyrus & Wander


7 Gypsies...loads of goodies!

Hardware, Rub-Ons, Displays & Paper!

Maya Road - Chipboard, Trims, Canvas, Glitter & Trinkets!


And last but not least...my new favorite paper storage. Chopper Hopper Easy Access Paper Storage! This easy to assemble unit is so sturdy and fits up to 600 sheets of cardstock/paper! I have two in use right now and love it!!


Time to head over to the site and check it all out for yourself...see you there!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...