Tuesday, September 14, 2010

retreat...treat...teaser!

Well it has been a busy few weeks around here and I have been in the creative mode.. for those of you attending the Tomahawk Retreat Oct 1-3, you will be happy to know that I will be hosting a class that is going to be fun!

Here are a couple sneak peaks of my 'christmas mini pocket binder'

This class is going to chalked full of goodies but honestly - will not take too much of your time! Best part is that it will only cost $15.00 and you will get all of this!

Be warned though...I will only have 11 kits available for this class! If you choose to take the class I will be sure to let you know what you will need to bring along for tools and such! Not sure on the exact time it will be held - but no doubt it will be saturday afternoon. see you there....

My girlie friend Lynn was over on the weekend and I was fortunate enough to 're-introduce' her to scrapping and of course...Tim! Lynn has had this Heidi Swapp clock for over two years (anxiously awaiting the day I finally moved back to CL). So between Tim, Lynn & I...this is what we did...

...and the final piece of art!

products used: heidi swapp clock; tim holtz lost & found paper stack, salvage stickers, clear rock candy & tiny attacher; 7 gypsies industrial gears; tattered angels compass stamp; distress inks - walnut stain & orange marmalade

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...