Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Can I have some more please...

...TIME! That is! You ladies have been keeping me uber busy lately! Between new items coming in and going out...life is pretty busy! Now don't get me wrong - I am not complaining...I just need a few more hours in my day.


I keep saying how I want a day to create...then I say I want a day to create...now I am saying I NEED A DAY TO CREATE! Can anyone else relate to that one? I have so many ideas busting out of this pea brain of mine - one day I will surprise you all with some actual visual inspiration for a change!

So - new stuff....


Tim Holtz's newest Distress Stickles - all the 'new' colors!
Get these while you can - cause once they are gone, they are not coming back in stock!


Some cool new miscellaneous tools are here - Tonic Studio & Lucky Squirrel:

Loads of new Bazzill cardstock! The idea behind these new color choices was that they matched many of the current paper packs in stock and that I have some ideas that I want to make mini books using some of these paper packs and thus need the cardstock! This is where the Bazzill Matchmaker comes in handy! Simply pick the company and then the voila...below it will list the bazzill cardstock matches for that particular line. Here is an example using Jillibean Soup. There is also several packs of Dotted Swiss cardstocks. These are amazing packs of textured papers in a monochromatic color scheme.


Speaking of Jillibean Soup - how about some corrugated shapes - buttons, flowers and arrows!

The much awaited 7 Gypsies Mini Ephemera (Gypsy & Vintage) has finally arrived along with the long lost Paddington Tags!


How about trying something new on your next Christmas card? How about Flocking? Stampendous is one of the best. I just brought a few in for you to try. Not sure how to do it? Head over here to see just what it is all about.
Some new Bo Bunny - most of the embellishments but no paper!?! Got to love those companies now don't ya!

Finally - one that I am very excited about...


This is a talented lady out of the states that creates amazing tags and paper embellishments out of recycled papers and prints with soy ink! Her footprint on the environment is pretty small - something to be very proud of! Check it out here!

So now onto some ideas....

The one thing I am thinking of right now is mini books (like that is new) - but the twist I think would be cool....drum roll.....

You know all those kits you have kicking around - completed and not - how about taking the instructions from one of the completed ones and using a DIFFERENT paper pack (and embellishments) to make a new and different version! If you can't do that - with any luck next week I will have a few ideas ready for you to try!

Thinking of making some Christmas cards this year? Head over to Two Peas in a Bucket and check out Jennifer McGuires Thinking Inking class - it is FREE! She has a ton of ideas and several that I am going to try! Note there is a 2009 edition as well!

So that is about it for now - supper time is here and I have nothing pulled out or even a clue what to make! Drake is downstairs and keeps coming up asking what is for supper and I think Bob has given up on me actually making a hot supper again! So I am off to kitchen land to see what I can create (that will have to do for now)!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...