Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pending Pre Orders!

Hi everyone - I just wanted to touch bases with you and let you know what is still pending on my pre-orders. One can never be guaranteed when I will get them as the dates always seem to vary (at first I am told one month, then next month and then I don't know). But rest assured...I will get them!
Here is what is still on Pre-Order:

Ranger/Tim Holtz Adirondack Color Wash (available in 12 intense colors) is water based and comes in a 2 oz spray bottle and can be used on almost any porous materials. Check out the Ranger video for more info!


Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 is one of the newer releases for the winter and you will not be disappointed in the usual quality of Cosmo! This collection is vintage inspired and the complete line along with some inspiration can be found over at Cosmo Cricket's Blog.
UPDATE: NOW IN STOCK!

Graphic 45 Staples - this line is going to be worth the wait (for sure), not too sure what the problem is with getting it out but it seems everyone is impatiently awaiting its release! Could have been that they didn't expect the huge response and didn't make enough or perhaps...who knows - i just know I want it!
UPDATE: NOW IN STOCK!
Right now all I have in stock is the Policy Envelope Album.

Tim Holtz Alterations (by Sizzix) are yet another item that seems to be hard to get right now! I have several of the items coming: UPDATED - NOW ALL IN STOCK!

Texture Fades - Snow Flurries/Snowman; Merry Christmas/Vintage Holiday; Postcard/Sheet Music; December Calendar/Holiday Words

Dies - Reindeer Flight; Tag & Bookplate; Mini Baroque; Carved Ornaments; Snow Tree; Winter Wonder

One the Edge Dies - Townscape; Snow Flurries

And finally some more ranger...Dabbers! If you have been following the 2Peas Thinking Inking you will find some pretty cool ideas or once again head over to Ranger and Tim will show you some interesting tricks! I only have two colors in right now...but more are on their way (they promised me)!

Oh, and one more thing that seems to be hard to keep in stock are the Ink Blending Tool (foam) - I have 2 dozen on order and they too hopefully will be here soon! There are refills in stock though (thankfully)! On a cool note - when I was surfing the Ranger blog the other day I came across this..way cool! Thinking I may have to get some more of these too!

I'm off....tootles!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...