Sunday, January 23, 2011

Trouble on the horizon!

With CHA just around the corner - I have been busy checking all my favorites with their sneak peeks. You too can do the same and drool along with me.

The other day I came across some sneak peeks on one of my most fav companies - 7 Gypsies! I have so many ideas literally flying though my head right now and I want it all NOW!

A little bit of this...and a little bit of that....

How about some Jenny....

Let's travel down that "Road" a little further...

Don't forget about Tim!

Maybe now I will get to some goodies that I have been just chompin' at the bit to get done...as usual - time will tell won't it?!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...