Wednesday, November 10, 2021

A Neutral Triptych


Neutral Triptych wrapped canvas
12x24x1.5" (x2)
24x24x1.5" (x1)
professional grade artists materials


I did say the neutral one needed a friend (or two) didn't I?! 

For the las couple of weeks I have been busy adding these two gems to the initial 24x24" piece and must say - love how they turned out!

Same color palette, same process...




It is times like these that I wish I had a large studio and/or easel (neither which are already small) 😏! This was the best way for me to start matching up the colors and of course make the pieces cohesive. 


There is a lot of back and forth and I'm not going to bombard you with the subtle differences over the course of the weeks it took to get to the 
final results...


So happy with how these came together!


Golden Paints: Neutral Gray Values 3 & 6, Van Dyke Brown, Yellow Ochre, Zinc White, Titan Buff, Iridescent Bright Gold, Iridescent Stainless Steel, Micaceous Iron Oxide, Sepia, Transparent Shading Gray.

Color Marking: HB Pencil, Derwent Intense Watersoluble Ink Pencil (Bark) and Shiva Oil Sticks.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!


No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...