Sunday, October 28, 2012

Wow...

Sorry it has once again been a while....it has been uber busy and as usual you are all keeping me on my toes!

True Scrap 4 (hosted by Lain Ehmann at ScrapHappy)  was a blast and met many new friends and now of course my mind is going non stop with all the new things I want to do (I know, that's a good one right...SQUIRREL)!  The shop is once again overflowing with new product (and a few restocks).  You will be noticing a few changes over the next few months so be sure to stay tuned!

You will notice that I have put on many of Tim Holtz's stamps and dies on sale - just in time to start preparing for his 12 Tags of Christmas (or if you are following along with 12 tags of 2012)!  I have so much of these, it is time to downsize a  bit - lucky you!

I am off for a weekend for me on November 8 - 11 so note that there will be no shipping on those dates.  If an order arrives early enough that morning, I will do my best to get it out - just no promises.  I will email you back if I can't get it out that day.

Well on that note, I best be on the run.  Loads to do today and we are half done already!  Have a creative one....


No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...